Monday 19 March 2012

Maggie's weekend adventure with Jack

I am just back to Cauldeen after an incredibly busy weekend with Jack.  We had lots of fun together and I enjoyed sharing my adventure with the P1 class.

On Friday after school I went to Jack's granny's house and helped to move lots of logs for her.  It was hard work but afterwards, as a treat, we made a delicious chocolate cake.  My favourite part was licking the bowl clean!




On Saturday Jack's pet rabbit, Black Ears, had to be taken to the vet to have her teeth trimmed.  While I was there I tripped and hurt my paw.  Luckily the nice vet looked after me and put a bandage on my sore paw.

If you look carefully you can see my pink bandage under my seat belt.
Later on Saturday I helped Jack's uncle drive his digger.  He wanted me to dig a big hole.  It was really high up sitting in the driver's seat.
I also got to ride on a motorbike!  It was lots of fun and Jack held onto me really carefully so that I wouldn't fall off and hurt my other paw.

By Sunday I was glad to have a quiet day at home with Jack.  We sat and read his reading book.  It was an exciting story about dolphins and killer-whales.



No comments:

Post a Comment