Monday 19 March 2012

Nessie Goes To The Library!

This week the students have been very busy writing essays and so I have been with them in the library.

Dundee University library is huge and has lots and lots of books and computers, I could get lost there for weeks. Perfect for a game of hide and seek!

The students taught me all about taking books out at the library.

1. Go to a library computer and search for the book you want to find.
2. Find the number your book is and go and find it on the shelves.
3. Take the book to a special scanner which reads the barcode and puts the book on your account.

You can check on the computer how many books you have out and when they need to be taken back so that other students can read the book too.



Now I can read as many books as I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment