Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bear as an artist






Dear everybody,

I´m the first of my seminar to take our bear on a trip to lovely Oberschwaben. Actually I think he more looks like a dog ... anyway...I am a teacher trainee at the Seminar in Reutlingen for secondary school. My subjects are English and Fine Art. I´m teaching at the Realschule Bad Waldsee and on my first days at the new school I took part in an art project. All pupils of our "Schulzentrum" from grade 8 (Gymnasium, Realschule, Haup-tschule, Förderschule) had the chance to participate in a workshop for three days. Our big topic was "Eat-Art". The workshops were run by artists as well as teachers. The students were supposed to work alone or together on one piece which will be exhibited in our local gallery for about four weeks. There is going to be a real opening of the show and in previous years some of the pieces were even sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment