Thursday 31 March 2011

Out and about: Kohlberg - Metzingen - Neuffen




Today, I met Eveline. She is a trainee teacher at Schönbein- Realschule Metzingen (near Reutlingen) and lives in Kohlberg. Kohlberg is a tiny village near Metzingen, but it seems to be OK (it is very quiet though). When we came home, she introduced me to her flatmate Bruni and I was enchanted the moment I saw her. I think she likes me, too – what do you reckon? Just look at the photo. I like her a lot... In fact, she's the most beautiful rabbit I've ever seen. (And I've seen many rabbits in my life!)

Tomorrow, I'll go to school with Eveline. I'm looking forward to meeting the kids. Before, we'll have to prepare her lesson. She said I will be part of the English lesson, too! How exciting!


At school

It was quite cool at school (uuuh, that even rhymes). The kids liked me a lot (especially the girls). They couldn't believe I had really travelled all the way from Scotland! I knew all the words they learned in their English lesson, but I learned something else: In April, there's a BOYS' DAY. Boys can get an insight into "typical girls' professions", that sounds very interesting in my eyes.

In the staff room, I met nice teachers and saw their 'motivation glass'; unfortunately, it was empty, so no sweets for me...

Tomorrow, I'm going to meet another friend in Neuffen. Goodbye, Kohlberg!





















No comments:

Post a Comment