Thursday 24 March 2011

Greetings from Estonia again!

I had a wonderful week with my new friend Jessica. She took me twice to school of music, where she learns the flute and piano. Theory and music history lessons where very interesting, I learned a lot about music and specially Estonian music.

Also I had a great chance to meet two Jessica’s friends, Sissi and Hanna. Sissi’s dad is a famous singer in Estonia. He won Eurovision for Estonia ten years ago.

There is one thing that amazed me in Estonia, I have never seen so much snow in my life and I cannot remember, when was the last time I had to go out, when the temperature is -20C, it really froze my horns off.

Jessica is a great new friend and she looked after me very well. Thanks Jess !!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have a lot of fur to keep you warm in Estonia. The sun is beginning to shine in Scotland but it we still need to wear warm clothes as it is not hot yet.

    That was interesting hearing you were with a famous person. Can we find this famous singer on the Internet?

    ReplyDelete