Friday 18 March 2011

Eilidh on an adventure


Hello everyone!

Today I got to go on an adventure. The school my new friend Natalie teaches at had a day where the whole school went on different trips. Some classes went swimming, others went ice-skating. Some even went skiing.

I got to go on a trip to a place called "Sensapolis". It is an indoor adventure park where you can do a lot of fun things like climbing a volcano or a high ropes course. They also had many slides that were a lot of fun but I only tried out the easiest ones. The others were way too scary :)

Everyone was very excited and enjoyed the stay there. I also took a couple of pictures to give you somewhat of an impression of how it looked there. It was amazing! I really would have enjoyed staying a bit longer but unfortunately we had to leave after only a couple of hours.

Anyways, if I should ever get the chance to go to that adventure park again, I would go in a heartbeat. Maybe I'd even find the courage to try the most dangerous slide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment