Thursday 24 March 2011

A Week at Gregor's

On Monday me and my friend Gregor took an Estonian language retest. Later we played on his computer the ps3 system.

On Tuesday Gregor took me to handball practise, we had a great time and I tried to throw the ball into the goal but I missed, Gregor said that I should keep on practising.

On Wednesday I went sledging with Gregor, we had a lot of fun again. I also played on the ps3 system. Also his friend Toomas visited us, I will talk you about him later.

On Thursday we didn't do much, we just went sledging.

On Friday we watched a movie about "Friend-Ship". On Saturday we played some games with his very little brother.

And on Sunday I had to stay home because he went skiing and I didn't have any room on him, I was disappointed.

How are you doing there?

No comments:

Post a Comment